Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
CARincidence?
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Remember yesterday I mentioned about my mum's punctured car tyre on the way to Labis? Well, today it was my dad's car's turn.. Well, the tyre of my dad's Toyota didn't puncture, but his car stalled in the middle of a main road! Water got into the carburetor coz of the heavy rain.. This is the second time this has happened to my dad's car.. The first time was many years ago, when he had recently bought the car.. And turning back the clock, a few days before my holidays, my car too, had stalled in the middle of the road and in KL somemore! Hmm.. weird weird weird.. Like my mum said, good thing my bro doesn't have a car LOL.. What queer coincidence huh?

Well, back to the story about my dad's car.. Dad walked a pretty long distance under the rain to get to the nearest petrol kiosk coz his hp was out of credit and well, at 10.30 pm, the only place selling top up card around that area would be Petronas.. But while he was walking, a man came along and gave him a lift so I guess it wasn't that bad.. He called my mum and we rushed over in mum's car..

Now, like aforementioned, the car stalled in the middle of the road so since it was in the middle of the road, we obviously had to push it to someplace safer.. So, with me at the wheel, mum and dad pushed the car (they asked me to steer ok!! Not that I didn't wanna do labour work!) and while they were struggling, these two guys came and helped them push.. One was a Malay guy on a motorcycle, and the other was a Chinese boy who I later recognised to be my junior from high school.. I forgot what's his name..

Anyways, they helped push and finally we got my dad's car to a safer area.. Hmm.. another coincidence.. Like I said, a Chinese man came and helped my mum with the tyre and here, two people came and help.. Whoa.. Somebody must be watching over us from above.. So anyways, we left my dad's car there coz we couldn't get the mechanic to come.. Hopefully dad's car will get fixed by tomorrow..

Well, that's all from me for now.. till next time! ;)
posted by Josephine @ 12:13 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com