Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Jason, my twin bro!
Friday, December 09, 2005
Hey, I have a "twin bro" now.. Jason.. Most of you guys would know him hehe.. How did he become my "twin"? Well, it all started with Jason telling me he treats me like his second "sis".. This is roughly how the conversation went... (we were chatting on MSN btw.. and his nick was Voldermort is not scary.. He's Cute!!.. *rolls eyes*.. How weird can one get?? LOL)

Jason: I treat you like my second "sis"
Me: Why second?
Jason: Coz I have a real sis already..
Me: Hmm, I can't treat you like my second "bro" coz I've got lotsa "bros"..
Still Me: Why don't you become my twin instead?
Jason: Ok.. I'm the good twin and ur the evil twin! *laughs*
Me: WTH.. no, ur the babi and I'm the princess! XP
Jason: Yeah.. the babi who saved the princess from blah blah blah blah crap crap crap..

So, yeah.. now I have a babi for a twin bro.. lol.. and for you guys who don't know what babi means, it means pig hehe.. He's a pic of my twin bro and I.. I'm the better looking one of course! Hehe.. XD

P/S Jason: Ur crap la! You and ur voldermort s**t lol.. Glad to have you tormenting my life though lol.. Wouldn't give crap if anyone else torments me like you la! Ok.. now, I'm crapping! Your fault Jason!!!

posted by Josephine @ 1:30 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com