Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
I passed??
Friday, December 09, 2005
Here's the email IMU had sent to me..

Please be informed that you have passed the End of Semester 3 Examination.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities otherthan the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or telephone +603 8656 7228 and destroy the original message without delay."

So I passed right?? I'm gonna need more proof lol.. So, until my results come in the mail.. Then, I can be sure I passed everything hehe! But Alan did ask Dr.K abt the msg.. and he said the Dr.K told him that if it states that you have passed sem 3 exams and stops there without any continuation what-not-sort.. then it means passed la.. What the heck am I crapping about??!

Anyways, if I really did pass, then I'd like to thank all those who believed in me when I didn't even have confidence in myself, and a special thanks to Jivanti, for praying.. like really praying for me.. Thanks y'all! Muaks!

And Congrats to those who got the same mail as me too! And obviously to those who passed.. Hehe! Sem 4, here we come!! *still need more proof!!* (DUSH! A pillow sails through the air and hits me right on the head)
posted by Josephine @ 11:51 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com