Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Liking him...
Monday, December 05, 2005
Girls, what would you do if you find yourself falling head over heels for somebody? Would you be daring enough to proclaim your urm.. "like" to that special someone, taking the risk of being rejected and losing a friend in the process, or would you just clam up your feelings, let yourself suffer the pain of not being able to express how you feel because you don't wanna risk being rejected and end up having him avoid or run away from you like you're some kinda disease or deadly virus? Are you the "modern" kind who thinks that you can take the first step, or are you those living in the "stone age", waiting for the man to do the honours?

Me? I'm more of the urm.. bottle up my feelings and "stone age" kind of girl.. I have done my share of expressing my feelings and well, I didn't like the outcome.. It's like.. you just wanna get this big secret off your chest, and the guy thinks you want him as more than a friend.. like it's so impossible for someone to just want to let the other party know of their feelings towards them and not expect anything in return.. and in the end, losing a friend.. hmm.. Can I say "cliché" in this context?

It's even worse if a guy thinks you like him, and avoids you and in the end, you lose a friend too.. Ugh, HATE that when it happens.. Sometimes guys can assume too much! Or in other words.. "PERASAN"!! *rolls eyes*

Back to the liking and telling/not telling business, like I mentioned earlier, I'm more of the keep-it-to-myself type (not counting the fact that I obviously let my friends know) and well, I do suffer.. and quite a lot too sometimes.. The worst experience I had was when I liked a guy for 6 years and I never told him I liked him.. But that wasn't because I was scared he'd run away from me, it was because he liked another girl..

How about you girls out there who dare express your feelings to the "keeper" of your heart? Would you still do it despite the fact he likes another? Or if he IS with another and risk her heart getting broken, rather than yours? Or would you let your feelings sink to the utmost lowest level so that it will be hidden forever and just wait for him to be available to you? What would you do in that situation?

I am, at the moment, crushing real bad on someone and I can't tell him how I feel about him and well, I really want to keep our friendship strong for as long as possible.. Oh, and btw, I've had a series of me liking guys who don't like me back.. Same old story over and over again.. So I have lost hope in hoping a guy would like me back in return.. You can even say that I've grown immune to it..

But honestly, I really do wanna let him know how I feel about him and just get it off my chest and I'm really not expecting anything in return and I just want him to be happy and stay my friend.. But hey, guys don't think that way, do they? *Shrugs* Well, that's about all I wanna say I guess.. Do let me know what you think/feel..

Until next time.. Signing off..
posted by Josephine @ 2:03 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm a stone aged confused girl. Enough said.

     
  • At 9:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOOD LUCK TO U!!! from yee yin

     
  • At 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hihi.. well... i'm not really the stone age gal.. n neither do i ever express my feelings b4.. but sumhow.. in my past relationship.. a guy.. my ex.. knows that i like him.. dunno how he figures it out though.. must b sum leakage.. haha.. i told my frens.. well.... its not bout whether we dare to confront the guy nor keep it inside.... well.. i say.... we have understand that guy really well... know him better.. whether he's the kind who can take it.. as in... he doesnt want a relationship more than fren but still he can b ur fren.. close fren... or is he the guy who feels odd after he rejected u... get to know which kind of guy is he... so... jo... all the best ya.. get to know him really well ya.. who knows... one day... hehe.. cross ur finger.. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com