Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
One Shot of Tequila
Saturday, December 03, 2005

This was how I looked the first time I really got drunk.. And that was when I went urm.. pubbing.. with my girlfriends and guyfriend a couple of weeks back.. Josh said I looked flushed, my eyes glazed and just tired.. or did he say sleepy.. hmm.. Anyways, I've drank my share of tequila before so yeah, I ordered a shot.. And I drank it in a shot! I usually don't do that btw.. I prefer sipping.. Before I knew it, I was all floaty like and just... drunk.. I could still think clearly.. But I wasn't sober.. Hmm.. I'm not sure what I'm crapping about now.. lol.. And yeah, this pic was taken with my friend's cam hp.. Oh, and FYI, I'm never, ever touching tequila again! I look horrible when I'm drunk!! Or at least I won't drink everything one shot next time around.. And btw, I'm not naked.. Josh thought I was.. Tsk, Joshie baby!
posted by Josephine @ 12:56 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com