Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Westernized Sino-Kadazan Superstitions
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Being born of two worlds and being brought up the western civilization way, my superstitions are a mixture of all three and honestly, makes me a lil confused at times.. hehe.. So anyways, today I've decided to list out as many superstitions which I believe in and follow to this very day in my blog..

  • Don't change seats while eating.. or you will have a change in husband/wife!
  • Do not sweep people's feet.. If your feet are victims to the broom, spit on it and let the bad luck be swept away..
  • Do not cut your fingernails/toenails at night.. unless you wanna see urm.. you know... "SOMETHING"!!
  • Bathe at the stroke of 12 on New Year's.. something about cleansing yourself for the new year or something..
  • Do not sit right after someone has gotten up from that seat.. or you could get into a fight!
  • Do not give perfumes, handkerchiefs, shoes or sharp items to anyone as presents.. unless you wanna lose a friend..
  • If you bite your tongue suddenly, someone is talking about you behind your back.. prolly bad.. who knows?
  • It's not good to place an empty plate underneath a plate with food or one that you're still using.. no idea why..

Hmm.. there are lots more I can talk about.. but I think Imma cut it short.. Anyways, can't really think of any others at the moment.. If you know me well, you'd prolly realise that I make almost everything into a superstition.. hehe.. Can't help it..

Till then.. signing out..

posted by Josephine @ 6:38 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com