Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Countdown to X'mas
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
I was feeling rather down just now.. Didn't really have a good week and well, what happened today just added to the misery that I'm going through at the moment.. Nah, don't wanna talk about it.. Let's just say I've done my share of tear shedding..

Well, while I was shamelessly allowing my tears to fall freely, through my tears, I saw a new christmas cd recently purchased peeking from behind my computer table... I tore the plastic open and put the cd into my cd player and am now listening to it..

The transition from being down in the dumps to totally relaxed and composed was really fast.. My christmas spirit, I realised, is just stronger than any other feelings I'm feeling at the moment.. Even though my family has stopped celebrating christmas, I still am.. I can't let it go.. EVER..

I grew up loving christmas more than any other celebration coz this is the only time in the year I get to spend with my family back in Sabah.. Not everyone understands how important christmas is to me..

Currently playing is (I'm dreaming of a) White Christmas.. Love this song.. *starts singing*.. I'm so glad for christmas.. I feel most loved during this time of the year.. Hehe.. I sound corny.. Anyways, I'm glad I'm feeling better now.. At least I have the heart to blog now that I'm better.. Argh! I'm crapping.. Better sign off before I make a complete fool outta myself!

Till then.. Love you peeps!
posted by Josephine @ 7:45 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com