Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
In Search of Serenity
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Searching, seeking
Something is missing
An empty hole
Waiting to be filled

Why am I here
On this treasure hunt
With no compas
No map, no clue

Where am I?
Why is it dark?
Should I run?
Or fight my fear?

For you, I search
For you, I seek
Are you there?
Are you within reach?

Everytime I stretch
Reaching out more
You take a step back
Further and further

Oh, Serenity
Don't stay away
Come back, come back
Return at last

Do you hear me
Serenity?
Peace is not with me
When you are lost

With you lies my fate
Life or death
You decide
Serenity speak!

Come back, Serenity
Please come back




















Welcome to my blog!
posted by Josephine @ 5:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Humm..
    Cool stuff..
    Nice.. I don't know what to say..
    Aynway.. This's my sis.. hehe..
    Hummmmmm... I hate writing..
    Anyway. this is for now.. writ another one later.. sry

     
  • At 12:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm...something reli nice you have here...I like it....its a lil diffrent frm the rest n yeah....for a change i welcome it... and the link with other bloggers in it is cool.....hehhehe
    good job

     
  • At 3:34 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    thanks jivan! im glad you think so :)

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com