Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
*Groan!!*
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Ugh, Gawd.. Guess what I'm about to do.. STUDY! Why you may ask, since it IS my HOLIDAYS now.. well, easy.. I'm freaked out and I'm scared I'd fail and have to resit my papers.. Pretty freaked about TWO papers.. My Natural Products and my Pharmaceutical Analysis.. *sniff* And to make things worse, Dr.K scared the sh*t outta me the other night by telling me to "make sure to come back to kl in time" coz he told us about viva and resit.. Soooo NOT very nice of him to ruin my holidays... *sniff*...

Truth of the matter is, he didn't have to tell me that coz I myself am fully aware that I might fail my papers coz I know I didn't do well since I didn't know how to answer most of the questions anyway.. I'm just hoping my 30% from in-course assessment will be able to help me.. But yeah, to be on the safe side, Imma study.. Hate being forced to though.. Mum kinda forced me to study just now.. I'm a rebel and I usually don't listen when people tell me to do stuff especially when I'm having a sh*t of a day!

To make matters worse, I think I'm hooked onto someone, technically speaking... I kinda like this one guy I met a few weeks back and well.. I just hope it doesn't turn into another KL episode.. I'm sure most of you know what KL stands for and it's definately NOT Kuala Lumpur.. Hehe! My feelings towards him are pretty strong I guess coz normally it's easy for me to like, shop for guys and drool over their cute arsses.. (Ok, THAT's called EXAGGERATING!! lol.. anyways, you get the picture..) but now, it's like.. my heart is somewhat faithful towards him and we aren't even seeing each other... and crap, I don't think he even likes me more than a friend.. *shrug*..

Gee, I sure wish cupid will stop hitting ONLY me with the arrow.. He should start doing his work properly and shoot two arrows in BOTH directions.. *tsk*.. Oh well.. I guess that's all Imma crap now.. And I hope you guys out there won't perasan it's you k? Lol.. This time I think I kept my feelings hidden pretty well.. hehe!

Till then.. signing off with lotsa love and muakkers!
posted by Josephine @ 10:56 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com