Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
My First Gastric Experience
Thursday, December 01, 2005
I've never experienced gastric pain until recently, when I was in the middle of exam period. My first gastric was, according to Magdalene, probably caused by stress. I guess she's right cause I eat pretty consistently.

It was the night before my Pharmaceutics paper. I'd gone to sleep at 11pm as I always do when I'm sitting for exams and I was woken up at around 1am by an excruciating pain at the upper portion of my stomach. Called my dad and he told me what medicine to take. I think I took the wrong medicine that night cause I wasn't exactly looking at the name label before I swallowed it.

The pain didn't go away and it worsened when I lay down on my bed. In the end, when I couldn't stand the pain any longer, I called a few friends of mine until I finally got someone to bring me to the nearest clinic.

Kai Lun came to my apartment with Kar Chun and they brought me for a jab. My normal doctor from that clinic is a really cute and young doctor called Dr. Henry. On the night of my gastritis, another doctor was on-call so despite the pain, I felt kind of dissapointed cause I didn't get to see him. LOL!

I was given all kinds of drugs and the main drug, the one for gastric, was Omeprazol, supposedly the "last resort". Sounds scary huh? Didn't have enough money so Kai Lun loaned me some cash.

Anyway, the pain continued to the next day, even while I was sitting for my paper, which was, honestly, terrible! Not the paper, but the pain I had to endure while sitting for the paper! After exam, I went back to my apartment to get some rest as I didn't have enough rest the night before, no thanks to my gastric!

I called Daniel asking him if he could get some food for me to eat. It was not long after that when Daniel called me, telling me he was at my front door with the food. It was really nice of him to send it all the way to my doorstep.

He didn't wanna take the money at first but I insisted I paid him cause I already troubled him enough. I was really happy that day cause I knew that I had friends who truly cared about me and well, I'd do the same should anyone ever ask me for help when they're in the condition I was in.

Hey, a friend in need is a friend indeed after all, right?

Till then.. signing off with love!
posted by Josephine @ 3:22 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey jo... I WANNA COMMENT.... I WANNA COMMENT... hehe... well... pssst.... hey guyz... "actually she asked to comment... not i want to... dun tell her k" haha.. jus kidd jo... ur eyes r really sharp eh... even when ur endurin xcruciating pain... can even catch a glimpse on that doc.. to check out if he's handsome or cute... u r... hehe.. dun buaya so much... oh... n THANK GOD there's so many good frens beside u.. appreciate them ya.... n ur sai lou.. hehe... well... nth much to say.. wait i go leave u a message k... oh yea.. btw.. u could even open ur eyes n "survey" the doc.. but cant read the label on the medicine properly? hmmm... scratchin my head... haha.. neways.. take care ya... dun take wrong medicine d k... GOD BLESS... go check ur message box..

     
  • At 8:13 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    haha! shh.. no need to tell everyone i ask you to comment :P.. hehe.. thx yeah :)

     
  • At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. Credit score reduction by 5 points Oviedo mall proactiv

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com