Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
In Love With The Enemy
Friday, December 02, 2005
Striding in his steps, he walked right past me. No sign of recognition as our eyes met for one brief second. Looking away, he went right on, never once turning back. My eyes trailed him until he was no longer in sight. Standing still in the hallway, images of people around me started to blur as tears started to form. Clenching my fists, I broke into a run. Were there people calling my name? I wasn't sure. All I could hear at that moment was his voice, screaming at the top of his lungs as memories of my past came flooding back.

He was the perfect guy, all that I ever wanted in a man. 6 feet tall, equipt with the broad shoulders of an athlete, with a strikingly handsome face which came with the perfect smile. He had everything. Looks, talent, brains and money. We had hit it off right away the day he knocked at my door, looking for my neighbour. Fate had it that we should meet that way and everyday was like heaven with him. After our 10th date, I ushered enough courage to invite him into my room. Everything happened so fast after that. He was my first, and I had hoped he'd be my last.

Two months had passed and my period was yet to come. Fearing the worst, I decided to go for a check up. When the doctor told me that I was pregnant, I was too happy for words! I was carrying the seed of our love, mine and his. I went over to his place on the same night itself to tell him the good news. His reply came as a shock to me.

Expecting a happy face and a proposal to marriage, he violently slapped me until I fell flat onto the parquet floor of his penthouse. Cussing me vulgarly, he threw me against the wall and with one hard punch on my stomach, he had killed my unborn child. I couldnt remember anything after that as I blacked out from being pummeled so hard and the next thing I knew, I was lying half naked with him standing on top of me.

Around me was not his apartment, but a junkyard. "If you ever tell anyone about this, bitch, I will water my plants with your blood!" With that, he walked away, leaving me calling out his name. I don't remember fainting, but when I woke up, I was already in the hospital, with machines surrounding me.

I never told anyone what had happened to me. Not my family, friends, what again the police. I loved him and still love him, too much to put him behind bars and destroy his life. I am in love with the enemy and love him is what I will do forever. Crying now, hiding in the toilet, I broke off a piece of rusted metal from the toilet door and with one quick move, I cut my wrist. Writing out his name on the wall in my blood, I then cried myself to sleep...
posted by Josephine @ 7:35 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com