Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Breasts
Saturday, December 03, 2005
One word, two lumps, owned by women, loved by men.. well, most times.. But there is more meaning to that word than you think.. What I wanna ask today is, are breasts really THAT important to straight men? Well, ok, so I'm told that men love grasping big breasts and love oogling at them and flat chested women.. well, they don't exactly turn heads and they're always teased.. What are breasts to men? What does it signify?

You guys may think I'm perverted or dirty minded or whatever, but you know what drove me into writing this blog? A story.. a true story my mother told me this morning.. Wanna hear? Well, I'm gonna tell you even if you don't wanna know..

My mum happens to be a member of the Breast Cancer Support Society (BCSS) of Segamat.. Well, one day, she met a woman with 6 young kids, who was diagnosed with breast cancer and had recently undergone operation at the hospital.. According to my mother, she was holding on to her tightly, while tears were pouring down her cheeks..

She wasn't sad because she had mastectomy.. Oh no.. She was depressed because her husband hadn't come to visit her at the hospital during the three weeks she was admitted there, and he had threatened to DIVORCE her if she removed her breast!!!

Like WTF!!

This is what drove me to blog about this topic.. Can you believe that her husband preferred that his wife had cancer, than remove her breast?? What kind of man is that??! Hell, when people get married, don't they make a vow to stick by each others' sides no matter what? I mean, you don't have to say it out loud.. It's like an agreement you sign when you decide you wanna spend the rest of your life with that person! It's like.. he married her for her breasts??

You know, I'm starting to think he DID marry her for that reason.. coz he impregnated her SIX times! That's six lucky hits.. What about when she wasn't ovulating and stuff? Ugh! Damn!

Hmm.. getting a lil carried away.. So, before I start cussing the a**hole on my blog, Imma stop here.. and let my post hang... Feel free to comment! Oh, and FYI, don't know what happened to the woman... BCSS referred her to social welfare in Muar, giving her RM30 as her fare there.. and they've never heard of her since..
posted by Josephine @ 3:55 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoa wtf... boobs are nice but they arent THAT important... -_____-; im more of a leg man myself jojo ;) i dont think i could marry a chick with no legs

     
  • At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cruelty....thats all I can say... It hapens...and its true...and me slowly letting it to sink in...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com