Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
24 hours!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
OMG OMG OMG!!*freaking out*.. In exactly 24 hours time, our sem 3 results will be officially released!! Some of us won't be knowing our results til Saturday or next Monday though coz we opted for our results to be sent back to our hometowns.. Yikes!!

I really really hope I can scrape through enough to get into Sem 4 without having to resit! Gawd! I would be totally cool if SOMEONE hadn't scared the sh*t outta me at the beginning of hols and on the day viva results were released! *hmmph*.. Mean!!

I sure hope Shui Yee is right about what he meant when he freaked the hell outta me.. *Crossing fingers*.. Well, ok.. I'm not gonna bug you ppl with my freaking out... So, signing off for now.. *biting fingernails*
posted by Josephine @ 10:00 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com