Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Hair Issues
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Today I dyed my hair Brownish Copper Gold.. Permanent dye too.. Went to the saloon to get it done.. Cost mum about RM30.. Wanted to do Light Copper highlights but they didn't turn out.. Prolly coz my hair needed to be bleached first.. *shrug*..

Whoa.. the dye was super "spicy" on the scalp! I felt like my whole head was on fire!! The chemicals were prolly too strong for me.. Now my hair is kinda coarse and "stringy".. Then again, it's not like I did treatment right after my colouring.. Not that I didn't wanna do it.. It's just that well.. time didn't quite allow me to do treatment.. *sighs*..

And my eyes! Total OUCH! Burning! And no dye went into my eyes or anywhere near them.. Hmmph.. pretty strong chemicals huh? Mum coloured her hair too.. I think it was Mahagony Red or something like that.. she trimmed it a lil as well.. My bro cut his hair at the same time.. He was actually the reason we went to the saloon in the first place..

Well, I guess that's all I wanna blog about today.. Honestly, nothing to blog about.. And I was suppose to ask Tian Yuh and Maybel out today, but I had really bad cramps so I cancelled out on them.. Sighs.. Maybe tomorrow if they are still in Segamat.. Till then.. Signing off..
posted by Josephine @ 8:34 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com