Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
"I No Friend You No More"
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Good gosh! What atrocious English!! Hehe.. Well, this blog is sorta a continuation to my previous post, liking him... So, instead of crapping about expressing your feelings, I'm gonna write about what happens after two people breakup..

You see, I have this friend who was best friends with this one girl from his school (obviously the guy is my friend) and well, after years and years of best-friendship, special feelings came into the picture.. I mean, who wouldn't fall for each other if they spend most of their time together right? Sooner or later, feelings are bound to surface right? So ok.. they got together and not long after, they broke up.. Now, they aren't even talking anymore!! I mean, they used to be BEST FRIENDS for YEARS for crying out loud!

Why do you think friends who become a couple and then breakup can't become friends again? Was the reason for the breakup so strong it could break years of friendship up as well? I don't know about you, but I think it's kinda childish if that should take place.. I'm still good friends with my ex-bf and it's like.. ok, we broke up, so what? Doesn't mean we can't be friends still..

Many people say that, you realise... but they never really mean it.. Actions do speak louder than words you know.. They may be able to be friends at first, but later, can't see each other eye-to-eye, what again indulge in a conversation? Well, there are a few others who stop talking to each other completely after the break up, but later become friends again.. However, that's pretty rare compared to the first scenario.. Even less people stay friends after the breakup and stay as friends forever..

If their reasoning strongly supports their reasons for not being friends anymore such as, "he abused me when we were together" or "I caught her in bed with another man" then that is perfectly understandable.. and reasons like "I'm just so embarrased, I can't face him" or "I have an image to uphold" aren't reasons to begin with.. Can't win a court case with those now, can you? Maybe people should start growing up.. That is, I mean, if they aren't friends after the breakup without much of a valid reason of course..

Well, I guess that concludes this blog.. Do let me know of what you think.. Signing off..
posted by Josephine @ 1:14 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com