Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
For Real??
Monday, December 12, 2005
Ok, Chiccy told me yesterday on msn that if I'm nice to a guy, that guy will like me.. Now, how far does this statement go? I was pondering upon it this morning when I woke up from my sleep.. Now, most of the guys I know avoid girls who are extra nice to them and they chase those who don't give them a damn.. Trill of the chase right? I guess what he said doesn't apply to all males coz well, even for us girls, we are attracted to guys who play hard to get.. Again, trill of the chase.. If what Chic said is true, then shouldn't I have guys I like (and obviously treat nicer) lining up in front of my front door? The guys who chased me before are those I just couldn't be bothered about.. So Chic, how far real does your statement apply?

Btw, I used some line I found on the internet on Chic to see how his reaction would be coz well, I've had people telling me that the line really does work coz they said that it'll be hard for someone to reject a person who says that! So I decided to test it on Chic.. Pretending to be all serious and stuff (and the fact that Chic is so fat headed, he thinks all girls who crosses his path would like him..LOL no offence dear) I copied and pasted this line..

"My feelings for you are changing. I value our friendship, and I can remain a good friend to you if that's all you want. You don't have to say anything now, but I wanted to tell you how I feel." (ref: http://www.teenadviceonline.org/dating/ - "To Be or Not to Be: More Than Friends?" by Daniel Snow)

And cutting to the chase, well, Chic obviously rejected me (LOL) but he did it in a very funny manner.. He said something like, "blah blah, it happens a lot, would you like to join my fan club" or something like that la.. Anyways, the bottom line is, it was really funny... It's a wonder I didn't wake my parents and bro up with my hysterical laughing.. Hehe!

So I told him not to use that line on other girls.. those who like him for real.. Coz well, it could hurt them even more than rejection.. He told me that he wanted to keep the situation light and stuff like that and I understand what he meant la.. I mean, trapped in this kinda situation can really be very tensing.. But I think it's better to be straight and serious when the other party is serious.. Know what I mean? Feelings are something you can't play with coz well, people have done drastic things based on their feelings.. And I'm not talking about sixth sense kinda feelings! Can't blame Chic for not knowing how to handle these kinda situations.. He is still a kid (mentally) after all! :P Haha! Jangan marah k baby!

Well, I guess that's all I wanna blog about for now.. and Chic, sorry yeah.. hope you don't mind me blogging this.. At least I used a name not everyone knows.. at least not ur new friends la.. and damn la boy, I miss you la! COME BACK TO SEGAMAT!! I WANT MY DRIVER!!! Lol! And Good Luck in ur exam this Friday!
posted by Josephine @ 1:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol since when is chic ur real name now chic? lol.. thats ur pet name! XP.. you think they wont cry.. but deep inside, you never know.. girls are sensitive creatures my dear.. need to be careful with how you handle them especially in this area

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    omg.. thats ONE thing im sooo NOT looking forward to lol!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com