Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
What Am I to Believe??
Friday, December 09, 2005
Ok.. in my earlier post today, I mentioned that IMU sent me email telling me I passed my sem 3 exams right? So, anyways, cutting short the whole story and moving on to what happened just a few minutes ago, Jennifer sms-ed me, asking me if I was ok..

So, I called her and well, you know what she told me? She said that Dr. K had made it seem like I failed.. coz he said he wanted to scold "the person who watches anime" and obviously.. that person is me.. coz I'm his only tutee who watches anime.. he also did mention he wanted to scold the rest as well of course.. but I guess he stressed on me.. I'm not sure..

Now, the thing is, as aforementioned, I haven't seen my results in black and white.. therefore I can't really believe in the emails coz ppl do send wrong emails you know.. And now that I know Dr. K is angry with me for some reason, I'm not sure what to believe anymore! Did I really pass everything? Or did I fail something?

Of course, Jen did say something like he wants to talk to us when uni reopens or something like that so I'm hoping that means I did pass, but not by Dr. K's standards.. Well, we'll see when DHL delivers my results.. I don't expect good results.. I just wanna pass, get a degree, and get IMU over and done with as soon as possible!!

Till then.. chillin' out..
posted by Josephine @ 5:23 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com