Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Well, it's official!
Saturday, December 10, 2005
I got my results today.. And yes, I did pass.. But I was kinda dissapointed with my results since I expected better for a few subjects.. Still, I'm glad I managed to scrape through to semester 4 and I thank God for guiding me all the way through and for helping me get through sem 3 without having to resit..

And I understand why Dr. K was upset with me.. He knows I'm capable of doing better.. Well, I still have 5 semester to prove to everyone that I'm not as weak in studies as they think! Gambate me!! LOL..

Btw, yesterday Nithiya told me he was LAZY to SLEEP and I promised him I'd mention that in my blog.. Speaking of blog, what do you guys think of my Christmas Special? Love this song btw.. It's called "All I want for Christmas" and was sung by Mariah Carey! Hehe!
posted by Josephine @ 4:02 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so, sum one here apparently passed de exams la, it seems .. huh .. so, pass exams oni wat .. nothin coon wert .. haha .. jk .jk .. on a more serious note, CONGRATULATIONS on your recent exam results .. knew you cld do it .. congrats again, jojo !! ps: i wuz not lazy 2 sleep la ..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com