Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Word of the day: Manipulation
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
This post I dedicate to Zhen Zhen..

Girls and guys alike love to manipulate those who fancy them.. I know it feels great when you know that someone has the hots for you, but hello.. STOP TOYING WITH PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!! It can hurt real bad! If you don't like the fella, then don't give false hope, nor work things out to your advantage!

The heart isn't something to be played with, mind you.. You may not know how it feels like having your feelings trashed and meddled with, but if you go on doing that to others, one day you are bound to get it too! What goes around, comes around, 10 fold! I know.. I speak from experience!

Yes, as hard as it is to believe, I was once a b**ch! But you become such a person after having loved someone for 6 years without having it being returned and then suddenly guys are chasing after you like bees to honey!

Well, anyways, before I run further off track, what I'm trying to say is you shouldn't make use of people who like you.. It's not right, and it's a terrible thing to do! Like my mum used to say, "Do onto others what you want others to do onto you!"
posted by Josephine @ 1:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com