Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sabah Part 2
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Didn't do much today. Stayed at home most of the time and helped Gina look after lil Aidan. Went out only twice; once to grab some lunch with cousins Gina and Rachele, and the second time to get Uncle Abol's Honda CRV so that I can commute around KK without having to rely on anyone. Oh, also went to Uncle Dius' place to visit him and Aunt Rina and cousins Elizabeth, Elenore and Eloise.

Me holding my nephew, Aidan Archer Wong. Will take a picture of him alone soon.. He was kinda in a bad mood today coz his tummy hurt and the rest of the time he was sleeping.

Btw, Aidan, or Don Don, was going "ngek ngek" when his mum passed him over to me coz she wanted to bathe. Then I sang him a lullaby and he slept! Then when I stopped, he "ngek ngek"-ed again.. And when I continued singing, he slept again! Gosh, sooo cute!! FYI, he's 5 weeks old!

posted by Josephine @ 9:04 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com