Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Four Down...
Monday, May 07, 2007
... and one more to go...

Tomorrow marks the end of written exams (unless we've got written exams in Sem 8). Here I am, already worrying about the outcome. What will I get this semester? Or more like.. Will I pass Sem 6? Will I be able to progress to Sem 7 without having to resit? Will history repeat itself? Gosh, I hope not.. first and last, I had sworn.. and I pray to God, first and last that had been.. No more.. No more..

Every step forward I take, walking towards a degree and a square hat, I survive with nary an escape.. Will I be as lucky this time around? Or have I used up my nine lives? Only God can help me now.. He's helped me go through this course, building bridges to help me cross as I go along..

I've seen miracles happen oh, so many times on this sordid journey of mine of which I've travelled for 3 years now.. How I hope that I will once again see His miracle.. How I wish I'd once again be graced by God's power and that He'd allow me to continue walking this trail until I've reached the destination He has led me to.

Please help me, dear God, for I am at Your mercy..
posted by Josephine @ 5:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com