Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
I Miss JASON!!
Sunday, April 22, 2007

I friggin' miss JASON LAW HAN KEONG!! Lol! Nooo.. he's not my boyfriend.. he's like one of my best-est friend in the whole wide world!! We're destined to be lifelong friends fer sure.. Too alike d.. No zzt zzt.. Haha!

Gosh.. Aren't we just the cutest people you've ever laid eyes on?? Haha! *Tak tau malu* (we have the same main friendster pic)

P/S Jason: Don't forget our "date" haha! LOVE YOU, J!! Hehe! (He cannot tahan when ppl say they love him coz he thinks that the only "love" that exists in this world are (1) love for your family (2) true love.. He's too kolot to understand that friends can love each other too! Haha! *shakes head*
posted by Josephine @ 11:10 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com