Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Enough Is Enough!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
To all you people there who have been pissing me off these past few years (today was the last straw) asking me the same bloody question..

"WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

Want an answer? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Hello! Just because my closests friends all have found their soulmates, doesn't mean I have to find mine as well.. I mean, go with the flow rite? If it happens, it happens..

I'm sure one day I'll find HIM and HIM me.. Just have to let nature take its path.. What's there to be desperate for?? I'm still considered young and green! I mean c'mon! I'm only TWENTY TWO!! Not like I'm at the age where I have to absolutely find someone to spend the rest of my life with! And enjoy singlehood while you're at it, right? (Although I have to admit, Valentine's for single ppl is the worst day ever lol)

As Jason always says, and I quote as copied from Dr. A, "Yesh or noh?"

So, please for goodness sakes, STOP asking me that question! If I should ever land a boyfriend, trust me, the whole world would know.. :) (unless of course.. I choose not to tell! :P)

------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE MY (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ IPOD!!!

Beats the hell outta studying.. No, that doesn't mean I'm not studying... That means I don't feel as bored.. Go with the flow, yo! :P (joking)
posted by Josephine @ 7:14 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger Pepperpourri said…

    Bahahaha. "Yesh or no", we all know who's favourite line is that, don't we? He seldom says it now though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com