Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Valentine Shoot Down
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Sigh.. J was dissapointed with the gift I gave him.. What did I give him you ask? Well, it's that baby's toy where toddlers try to fit in blocks of different shapes into their respective holes? Something like a jigsaw puzzle but for those under 2 years of age.. Haha!

Fine.. So I did go overboard with the "oh, J, make sure you handle with care, blah blah" and I wrapped it up real nice too! It was meant to be a joke and also the most memorable Valentine's for Jason.. Unfortunately, he expected too much... Sigh..

I felt awful when I got Neko-chan from him coz I gave him a kiddos present, but I never expected the word "dissapointed" to come out from his mouth.. He told me that he and his friends got a good laugh, but he's dissapointed I didn't get him a better present or something liddat.. I wonder what he had in mind...

I was pretty hurt coz he couldn't understand the reason for me getting him such a present, but it was really my fault for giving him false hope.. I mean, he's not my bf, for crying out loud! We're like brother and sister so I really, really didn't think of buying him anything remotely valentine-ish!

Anyways, I promised him I'd make up to him on his 22nd birthday which is coming very soon.. and I already have in mind what I'd like to get him.. I should ask him to open up in front of his friends again.. This time not for him to get laughed at, but for them to have the "whoa, you are like the luckies bugger in the world!" kinda expression..

Still, I'm really sorry coz I made him feel dissapointed.. That was really the last thing I would have expected him to feel.. I would've looked at it and laughed everytime I see it, but not everyone is like me.. I guess I should stop putting myself into other people's shoes coz not all shoes can fit my feet...

I'm really sorry, J.. Take this as an early April Fool's joke.. I'll get you a real present for both Valentine's and your Birthday next month! :)
posted by Josephine @ 10:57 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com