Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
February 14th
Sunday, February 04, 2007
There you are, walking solo, in a big shopping complex, surrounded by hundreds of lovey-dovey couples who are oblivious to anything or anyone around them, encased in their own world of hearts, cupids and cherubs..

Yes, it's that time of the year again... The one time in the year where single people wish they'd stayed at home to watch soap operas on tv and stuff their mouths with chocolates or anything that goes straight to the waist!

VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sure, valentine's can be celebrated with your family or friends, but it wouldn't be as magical as it would seem if celebrated with that special someone.. There will always be something missing and there will be a void of emptiness, a cave of loneliness within your heart and soul..

I've been through several relationships.. But none of which lasted till the next Valentine's Day.. Sometimes I'd hope that someone special would send me a gift, flowers, or take me out to a romantic candlelight dinner for two.. Should I have a secret admirer, I'd really like him to just be honest with his feelings on this one special day of love!

I may not "see" him at any normal time coz I could be blinded by my feelings for another, so it'll really be great if he could have the courage to be the one I truly "see" on Valentine's Day... For all he knows, he may be the one I've been waiting for all this time...

So guys, be MEN! Seek out those you admire, like or even love this February 14th.. Stop stalking her from behind your curtains, instead take a bold step and knock at her door with a bouquet of red roses in your hands.. You may get the result you have dreamed of all this time!

And to you bold girls out there (I'm definately not one of them), go get your man! Tell him you like him, but don't present him with a bunch of flowers.. That will be just weird! Haha! If he rejects you (this applies to the guys as well), then maybe he isn't the right one for you.. OR.. he's just plain blind! Lots more fish in the sea that's waiting for the line you are going to throw at them!

So GUYS (I'm stressing on the male species coz most of us females prefer to be the one who stays low profile and wait for a miracle to occur coz we lack the courage guys usually have), don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers! You really wouldn't want to wonder "what could've been" if you had just taken ONE bold step.. No one knows what the future holds, so why hold back?

Good luck, all you singles out there! May the magic of this Valentine's Day work on me and on you too!
posted by Josephine @ 5:42 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    To be honest, it has and always been like just another day. February the 14th and what more with me turning 23 this year the feeling is just more immense.Its like its saying you're 23 for God's sake and you haven't had your first real kiss...need I say more?=( There you have it my personal confession!!!! So much of being bugged to comment.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com