Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
100 posts!!!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
YAY! This is my 100th post since I first started this blog last year.. Happy 100th Post to http://geokhoon.blogspot.com!

Chi Fei hinted that my blog is a bimbo blog! Hmmph! Evil Chi Fei! XP

Here's a pic a bimbo blog would have... (which fyi Chi Fei, I normally wouldn't post!)

Guess what.. I got 2 free tickets to go to Rain's Concert tonight!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!! I lovies you who gave them to me!! MUAKS!

Topmost side seats but who cares?? FREE TICKETS!! Muahaha!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 9:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com