Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Semester 6
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Ever since I started uni 3 weeks ago, I haven't had the time to blog, let again change my Christmas/New Year banner. Plus, the internet connection at my place sux to the max!

Nothing much to report. I actually have some pics to post up. Pics from Cindy's TWENTY THIRD (hehe) Birthday Party at Luna Bar on the 12th of Jan. Unfortunately, I'm currently at my cousin's place and thus I do not have my pictures with me. I did post some up in Friendster though.. need I say more? Hehe! :D

Well, once I'm done with my portfolios, essays and stuff, I'll think of stuff to post. Till then, here I am, saying chiaoz for a pretty long period of time..

In other words, I guess you can say I'm gonna freeze my blog for a while, at least until I'm free.

Miss ya Ki Yang and miss ya Chic Chic.. and thanks Chic for helping a very dear friend of mine out :)

And congrats to all my frens from M2/04 on your great results and all the best in clinical school! Will miss you guys!
posted by Josephine @ 6:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com