Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Unfrozen snow
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
It's been 4 days since I last came back from Singapore. But my post this time isn't about my trip to Singapore. I'll have to wait for the pictures from Pam before I'd post about my trip.

It's been raining for 3 days non-stop! And as most of you have prolly read in the local newspapers, Segamat is now flooded!

Because of this stupid weather, I haven't seen my dad in two bloody days! And I've been staying alone at home with my dog since my mom, bro, aunt and maid all went to KL two days ago..

I HATE BEING ALONE!!!!

I HATE THE RAIN!!!!

And my dog seems to be pooping more than usual!!! ARGHHHH!!!

Fine, that's all I wanna say. In the midst of watching some Chinese show now. Chao!

-------------------------------------

I REALLY HATE THE RAIN!!!!!!
posted by Josephine @ 8:04 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com