Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
All That I Have To Say...
Saturday, December 09, 2006
I passed my sem 5 finals! YAY! But... well... hmm... could've done much better... :(

Congrats B104! I heard everyone passed :)

Congrats Qi Yun! I'm happy for you!

Congrats Alan! I hate you! LOL

Congrats Zi Yang! You finally get the holiday you truly deserve!


And...

Thanks Jivan, for being such a wonderful online study pard'ner and for always giving me the lil push I constantly need..

Also to my Chi Muis.. Always there to gimme a lil cheer :)

Also, thanks Jason, for calling me from INCOVAR camp just to find out how I am.. You have no idea how much that meant to me! You should ask my mum! LOL!

Thanks all, for being there for me and for believing in me when I didn't have any faith in myself.. I really appreciate it!


Plus...

Thanks PPUM's Prof Yip, Dr. Colleen and staff, for all you've done for my aunt! Thank you for the successful operation, and thanks for fixing her up with the absolute best "roomate" ever! :)

Also, welcome back, lovely Pamela Gan! Looking forward to spending time with you and reaaaally looking forward to our trip to Singapore!!
posted by Josephine @ 1:24 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com