Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Happy December!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Happy New Month, everyone! And one month from now, we'd be celebrating a Happy New Year! Congrats to all B105 who got through their papers and all the best for sem 4! To B104, to those who did not receive a call from AAD today, well, let's just hope for the best.. Hopefully it WILL be a HAPPY New Year for all of us.. Sigh~!

Thanks Qi Yun for today.. I appreciate the fact that you spent time talking to me, trying to prove that I won't fail lol! Your logic was.. hmm... hilarious! Haha! So did you really go to uni to.. you know.. do the thing we planned?? Hehe! Alan said we shouldn't ask him coz we shouldn't give him positive reinforcement! LOL! So I guess we should just wait for a couple more days huh? But to think that those who are going this coming Tues will know stuff earlier than us is.. well.. terrible! I hope he'll keep his big trap shut!

Well, I guess that's all for today.. My sides are killing me! Kidney problems? Hmm.. hope not! Ciaoz peeps! And Good Luck to those who got viva voce!
posted by Josephine @ 6:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com