Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Aloha~!!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Yes! I'm back! New layout, new urm... err.. well... new EVERYTHING!! Hehe! I know my banner is kinda childish and silly to some, but hey, anime is practically a part of who I am.. Kinda messy tho.. maybe I'll make a neater one in weeks to come..

Anyways, just finished Sem 5 exams.. Nope, I soooo do NOT feel relieved at all! Never did so badly in my life!!! Hopefully I won't fail.. I DON'T WANNA BE JASON/DANIEL/NITHIYA's CLASSMATE!!!! Choi choi choi choi CHOOOOII!! Dad is asking me to study just in case. Haven't been listening to him tho.. Still procrastinating.. Then again, I procrastinate all the time.. Including the 6 weeks of study break! Yeah, SIX weeks! *Sniff*.. Maybe I should've studied harder.. Sigh..

Anyways, if I do pass, I'll be able to carry out my beautifully laid out plans for the holidays. Singapore with my cousin Pam (not sure if Rufie is going coz Pam said Rufie wants to go to HK), go to the Buddhist Camp with Jason, go up north to Alor Star and Ipoh, and help out with the new e-everything programme in uni. IF I pass.. And my plans do not necessarily have to be in the aforementioned order!

Wow.. Time passes really fast.. Sometimes, I really wish it'd stop for one brief moment - just enough for me to remember how good, life can truly be.. It's already coming to the end of 2006.. In a matter of days, we'd be singing auld lang syne and saying hello to 2007.. How many more years have we got left? How many more times can we celebrate the new years with our loved ones and live through that entire year to see a new year coming? I'm just crapping.. I crap more during "that time of the month" hehe!

Well, signing off.. and glad to be back!

------------------------------------------------------

P/S: I'm an ALMOST certified Natural Family Planner! ALMOST coz I haven't gotten my cert yet! Haha! Want kids? Call me! Er... I don't mean that in a dirty way... (-_-")

Pictures taken from Chi Fei's "Small Potato" Blog without permission lol! Sorry and Thanks in advance Chi Fei!!





Wanna know more? Visit the aforementioned blog! Or click on the userbar below..

Hehe! Chi Fei, free advert :P
posted by Josephine @ 10:04 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com