Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sunrise Jazz Fest 2006
Monday, August 07, 2006
Svensen's before Jazz Fest (taken from Chia Ling's blog)
Trying to fit into one picture! From front row, left: Sabena, Chia Ling and yours truly..Back row, left: V Han and Huey Li

Me and William Quah!! (NTV7 TV presenter cum Emcee of Sunrise Jazz Fest).. My glasses blocked my eyes, unfortunately! What a waste! Feel like breaking them!!!

The Segamat gang! Go Segamatians! My smile was so fake.. goodness! Drowning in self-loathing!

The whole gang! Damn, I had to stand so akwardly! What the hell was the matter with me??!! Too smitten with Will Quah I suppose, lol!

-----------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon: Pictures at Genting Highlands

posted by Josephine @ 1:40 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com