Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Utter Nonsense
Monday, July 03, 2006
Names I'd like to give to my kids (if I ever have any):
  • Tristan Micheal (B)
  • Dominique Gabrielle (G)
  • And if I have a 5th child who is a boy, I'd love to name him Quentin (which means 5th child) LOL

I'm hoping that I'd have at least one pair (boy and girl), non-identical twins at that! Hehe.. What a truly nonsensical post!

----------------------------------------------------

Short Update: Today Yong Pei said I was a daredevil coz I drove all the way to Nilai alone at 10pm to get my laptop from him.

Shoutout of the day: Happy 21st Birthday, AMELIA!!! And Happy Belated 22nd Birthday, SHUI YEE!!! Lots and lots of muuuaaaakss from me!!
posted by Josephine @ 11:58 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:12 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    What were you thinking?
    Please do not post another nonsense of this kind and bug the hell out of me to comment on your non-inteligent posts!!!! I'm deadly serious about this.

     
  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    ouch.. that hurt :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com