Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Just Outside My Door...
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Ok.. tonight was waaay weird.. I was chatting to Maybelline and Jivan when I heard voices coming from the living room of my apartment.. One of which belonged to my landlady (whom I stay with, in case you didn't know).. At first they were all talking then they stopped for a while before starting to chant! Their chant wasn't like those you hear at monastaries and temples, but like those you hear on the TV when you're watching some weird documentary or movie on witches casting spells or druids circling the Stonehenge mumbling weird incantations to the moon while a wolf howls in the background.. "Jie Mei, Jie Mei, Jie Mei" was repeatedly said.. Then someone would suddenly knock a piece of stick on the floor three times in the middle of the chant.. Sent chills up my spine!

I could imagine them sitting around in a circle, with candles (Maybelline's idea) and maybe a star of David in the middle like those you see in Charmed, the TV show, and wearing weird capes, pointing long, bony fingers here and there.. Then I could imagine my landlady being the head of the group, standing in the middle of the star of David with a spell book in one hand, and a piece of bloody mutton in the other (she'd be in the middle coz I heard her voice saying some other stuff while the others were chating "Jie Mei" and bloody mutton coz Maybelline thinks they might have been sacrificing something). She raised her voice after a while, then the chanting stopped.. FREAKISH!!! I could be carried away with my own imagination, but who knows? Maybe I should've followed Maybelline's advice and gone out to see.. LOL! How weird a night!
posted by Josephine @ 11:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com