Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Fantastic Four!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Hey kids! Having a great new year, thanks to my very, very, very dearest friends Imma feature in this post.. They helped me through my depression (previous post) and now, I'm back on my feet again, thanks to them! Love you, Ling, Min and Chic! Muaks!

Haha! Obviously, the work of a beginner, yours truly! LOL!

Some of the weird arse trial and error pics! Try taking FOUR ppl in self-taken pics! It's sooo not easy k! LOL! Not to mention tiring!!!

Then finally... the ALMOST perfect pic.. *drum roll*


YAY!! *phew* :) It would have been perfect, if not for SOMEONE'S big head! LOL! :P Till then, signing out, me!
posted by Josephine @ 3:32 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com