Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Destination: Penampang, KK!
Friday, December 16, 2005
Well, I'll be leaving.. not on a jet plane, nor a Boeing707 (are the numbers correct?).. but on a normal Air Asia domestic flight back to The Land Below The Wind.. I'm not complaining.. just stating a fact.. I'm really glad I'll finally be able to see my grandfather and my maternal family members again and soon! And since I'll only be there for a week, I'm gonna make full use of the time I have there.. So you guys definately won't be seeing this girl online for a full week!

My uncle Robert told me to make a list of what I wanna do when I'm in there and he's gonna make sure I carry out everything in that one week itself! So that's exactly what I did.. I made a short list of what I wanna do during that one heavenly (I hope) week.. Top 5 in my list which are also the only 5 in my list are firstly, I wanna go to the paddy fields although I'm not sure there's any paddy for me to urm.. what's the term used? Harvest! Yea, that's it.. I mean, it is Dec, and harvesting season is in May.. Oh well, maybe I'll fish in the paddy fields instead.. Hey, there are fish there ok!? At least I think so.. I've never stepped foot into the paddy fields before.. Don't ask me why.. Anyways, I'll let you guys know if there's fish there.. Hehe..

Second thing I wanna do, is of course, go up Mount Kinabalu! Well, not UP up.. I'm afraid of heights.. I wanna go to my aunt's chalet or lodging or whatever you call that.. Anyways, my aunt's urm.. lodging/chalet/place to stay.. is called Borneo Fern Garden.. It's really busy at this time of the year since it's the holiday season and all and she has all these tourist coming to stay.. The view there is awesome! And the flowers.. WOW! Coz of the cold weather there, flowers bloom beautifully! I'll take piccies and post them up when I get back to Johor..

Moving on, the next thing I wanna do is go to Tanjung Aru Beach.. Love the sunrise/sunset there! And I do miss the sea so.. I wonder if my grandad would like to come along.. He enjoyed his last trip to the beach.. and I'm sure he'll like to go again.. Long story.. Urm, next, I wanna go into the forest near my grandfather's place to collect these glow-in-the-dark rotten roots so I'll obviously go at night.. And when I do, I'm gonna bring all my guy cousins with me coz it'll be at night and all.. and well.. *clears throat* you'll never know what/who you can come across.. *shivers* Hehe..

That was my fourth right? Well, my fifth, is to throw a Christmas party where I'd invite all my relatives and with God's blessings, we'll have a wonderful family gathering with lots of love, hugs and kisses to go around! That would really be the best Christmas present or presents I could get from my family.. love, hugs and kisses! I don't get those here.. Chinese family.. so... well.. a lil conservative I guess.. LOL! No offence! And speaking of which.. I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE X'MAS IF I WANNA FIT INTO MY (more formal) CLOTHES AGAIN!!!

Well, there's no certainty that all these would be a reality.. but I'll try my best to make it so! :) But even if circumstances have it so it cannot be done, I'll still be happy coz going back was the main plan anyway!
posted by Josephine @ 12:33 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:01 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    *shocked* oh goodness me! is my fetish and obsession for you that obvious??? lmao.. sometimes i wonder how ur neck manages to hold that fat head of urs :P.. well, you only THINK you flunk but hey, it can be otherwise.. after all, guys' sixth sense cannot pakai wan!

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    oh btw.. not that easy to get me la ;P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com