Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
What I Am.. (18SX)
Friday, December 16, 2005
Let's see... According to this website on What You Are..

I am a NOTORIOUS STUD MAGNET (woohoo) who loves to EXPLORE DILDOS!! Urm.. Lol.. Okayyy.. Weird.. Since I've never even seen a dildo what again explore it lol! Well guys? What are you?? ;)

And while I'm at it... Rum and Monkey believes that the BIGGEST MISTAKE I'll ever make in SEX is...

I'll scream too loud causing my dad to panic and rush into my room with his shotgun...

But.. My dad DOESN'T own a shotgun! *heaves sigh* What a perfect waste of my time lol

posted by Josephine @ 12:44 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com