Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
UPDATE!!
Friday, January 20, 2006
YAY! I'm back for the weekends! I was supposed to come back to Segamat like.. next weekend, for CNY break but since all my closest frens are back here, I couldn't let them have all the fun without me!! So anyways, UPDATE!! I'm a lil lazy to type a wordy blog, so I'll let my piccies do the talking yeah? :)

Event: CINDY'S 22nd BIRTHDAY!!
Date: 13th January 2006
Venue: Madam Kuan's, Midvalley

Cindy and her cake! I forgot what flavour it was.. I think it was tiramusu.. Ooo Cindy.. OLD d!!

Blur group pic.. Cute waiter but BAD BAD BAD photography skills!! *tsk* I guess that's what they mean when they say God is fair.. hehe! I'm bad..

Much better "group" pic.. I so love Cindy's camera! The features are super!

Cindy going senile.. 'Nuff said! Haha! Well.. maybe more loco than senile la.. coz then she passed the virus to us! Good time, good times.. haha! Crap!

Alan purposely took Cathy's pic liddat (and she was posing real nice too)....

...so Cathy gets even! Revenge of the CAT! *miao* Now you see it, now you don't!

Now, THAT's what I call a PARTAY! Yay!!

Event: Hanging out with Chic and Ling
Date: 16th January 2006
Venue: Ling's apartment in KL

Chic came down to KL last Monday to hang out with Ling and Me.. Nadia, Ling's housemate, hung out with us too :) Since I forgot to bring the camera out with me, I only got pics of us in Ling's bedroom.. *Shrug*.. Well, just for crap, we brought Chic to Midvalley to eat at MADAM KUAN's (AGAIN for me), then to play two games of POOL (bowling was too expensive) while waiting for our movie to start at 12.20am.. Oliver Twist SUX!! Waste of money! Went yum cha on the way back, took pics, slept, the end.. :P

Ling and I.. Took this pic while Chic was bathing..

Chic and I.. After he bathed.. :P

Chic and Ling.. Sama saja his smile.. Eee.. Fake smile for the camera! :P

Happy TREE friends! Haha! Engmin was supposed to make it the Happy FOUR friends but she was rotting in Semenyih with her text books.. *ouch*.. Chic's eyes tearing d.. prolly coz of his contact lenses.. Orang "AI MEI" mar... Haha! Ling looks awesome even when she's tired.. Jealous! Hehe!

posted by Josephine @ 9:28 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com