Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Night Out With Minny
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
I met up with Engmin tonight and she said I had gained weight since she last saw me during our Raya break.. I totally agree with her.. lol.. My arms seem to have increased in size and so have my thighs.. But oddly enough, there's no change in my weight.. And dad said that my thighs are now as big as my mum's waist..which I totally disagree!!! Mum's waist is prolly smaller lol..

I drove...OBVIOUSLY!! Engmin's liscense is just for show.. lol! Anyways, Engmin and I went to Hangout Cafe to hang out and we took some pics when we were in the car.. I edited some of my pics so that you guys won't have to see my enormously huge arms!! Hehe! So Yeah.. that's a pic of me behind the wheel.. Couldn't take one while I was driving.. Pics turned out really bad!

We talked quite a lot.. Not really about ourselves since we're kinda updated on each other's business/personal life.. We talked more about our friends and how they might be doing at this moment... When I sent her home, we hugged coz we won't be seeing each other til next year.. Anyways, here's a pic of her acting silly! Hehe! Gonna miss her loads!!! Muaks Minny!!

Well, I guess this will be my last post before I leave for Sabah tomorrow.. Till next time.. Merry Christmas everyone!!! Do enjoy your holidays!!

posted by Josephine @ 11:37 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:00 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    you sendiri tak balik! XP you cepat balik!! this cny we all take together gether!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com