Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
My Saturday
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Well, as you guys know, today is Saturday, the 17th of December 2004.. And as some of you may know, Saturday is my family day.. We usually go out as a family to get a week's ration of groceries at our local supermarkets and to get other stuff as well.. and it's also the only day where we eat three meals (sometimes two) as a family..

Today we were extra busy unlike most of my Saturdays coz we were buying all my bro's back-to-school stuff and we did that in a rush! We bought his uniform and stationaries and stuff really early coz we won't have the time to do it when we come back from Sabah.. My dad really spent quite a sum today..

Oh, btw, a really weird thing happened during breakfast today.. We were eating at this one famous Chinese Roti Canai shop in Kampung Tengah when one of my dad's relative came... And she was like staring at my bro and then started making weird faces at him.. At first I thought she was just weird.. then when she opened her mouth and talked to my bro in BABY TALK.. i knew she was beyond weird!! She was like.. ULTRA weird!! LOL!! Imagine! Baby talking to a NINE YEAR OLD!! And I was like sitting there, trying to control my laughter.. but I couldn't control myself from rolling my eyes! That came automatically and naturally lol.. Good thing I looked away before I did that..

Nothing much happened in the afternoon though since I didn't go out with my parents and neither did my bro.. I was having a hell of a stomach ache which eventually put me to sleep, and my bro was busy watching tv or something.. In the evening, we went out for dinner with my aunt as well, and we went to a seafood shop near my house called Sukaku.. Dad ordered too much, we couldn't finish it, and I ended up with a bloated tummy.. though I can't say my tummy wasn't bloated before that.. hehe.. Then we went to the temple to pray and stuff and in fact, just came back.. Prolly gonna watch a movie on DVD with my parents later..

Well, I guess that's all I wanna crap about tonight.. I just wanted to post something although this post really isn't interesting at all lol.. Till the next post! Muaks!
posted by Josephine @ 11:25 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:06 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol.. i detox my way, you detox urs! haha! cannot stand the taste la wei.. been like on and off it for like more than a week.. i think it's coz of the cucumber.. can i omit that??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com