Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
One Kiss
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Gone are the winds of loneliness
Those once blown to stay
I knew that the day I met you
When my skies were no longer gray

You rang my door and called me out
Happiness did I greet
Oh how melodious my heart it sings
I feel afloat not on my feet

I've never known of love
Until you stepped right in
You cured me of my blindness
Showed me things I've never seen

You took my hand in yours
Pulled me out from my gloomy hole
Where I once would hide away waiting
For darkness to swallow me whole

How bright the lights that shone
Your heart radiating as the sun
In your eyes I'm not alone
I see not half but one

You brought me to where they say
The grass is greener here
The flowers they wilt no more
But bloom their beauty so dear

The birds they sweetly sing
As the butterflies paint the sky
And the clouds they play together
Show no sign that they will cry

Everything is alright now
Nothing I see amiss
And all you did was stand right there
With a smile sealed in one kiss

I've posted this poem up before, in my other blogs.. haven't posted it here tho.. But I was thinking.. since it's like tradition that I should blog this poem, I shouldn't break it right? Lol..sorry.. crapping.. Anyways, this poem was inspired by Josh :) and I haven't really composed a better poem since.. No inspiration I guess? And Vincent made it into a song I think.. lol.. We were suppose to sing it together and make a record but hmm.. no progress I guess? Hehe!
posted by Josephine @ 12:19 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com