Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Medical Abbrevations
Thursday, August 03, 2006
I came across this one website which is like a search engine for medical abbrevations. Maybe you guys would like to try it out?


Btw, I got shortlisted for this voice-over talent thing for a 20-minute cartoon and my audition's this Saturday. I'm pretty happy and I have Dr.K to thank for that. He's the one who gave me the "voice portfolio" suggestion. Anyways, if I do get a part, let's hope that it wouldn't disturb my studies. I should take Miss Wong's advice and ask them if I can do part-time or after I get my degree should this company offer me a contract after the cartoon production. Well, wish me luck!

Oh yeah, before I end my post, I just wanna thank my family, lecturers and friends who give me total support in this (",). And thanks Magdalene, for saying that you'll accompany me up to Genting when you could've said no and gone up with the others first! Muaks! Oh, and Shyh Haur, who's gonna be my driver this Saturday! Hehe!

And one more thing. I hope and pray that Aunt Irene (mum's friend) will get well soon!
posted by Josephine @ 9:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com