Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
The Animal
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Yesterday, a vet lecturer from UPM mentioned the phrase "animals as pleasure".. and that reminded me of one boy called Richard (mind you, this is a real story! Or at least that's what my cousins told me). Anyways, Richard's nickname as given by my cousins (or was it given by the village people?) was "Ri-sot".. "SOT", meaning "crazy" as most of you may know it..

Why was he labelled as "crazy"? Well, getting back to the lecturer's words, "animals as pleasure", with him, it was really PLEASURE! (Please stop reading from here on hence if you think you have a weak heart and what not!!)

He would not only have intercourse with his own MOTHER, but also with ANIMALS!!! He fornicated with GOATS, and raped CHICKENS till they died!! (Everything my cousins told me when I was about 13).. I mean, being incestful is one thing (one VERY disgusting thing) but (eww) having SEX with animals is... OMG.. UNMENTIONABLE!!

Kinda reminds you of "The Animal" staring Rob Schneider doesn't it?

And yes, it's out in DVD.. the movie, not Risot! Last I heard, he was put into Juve after raping a girl.. Or was he put in a crazy house? I'm not too sure.. *Shrug*

posted by Josephine @ 10:23 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com