Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
A post worth reading!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Adapted from Lilian's blog

"I was just wondering how everyone else were doing. It so happens that Ling, Jo, Nadia, Sabena and their friends went to support Fred with his choir thingy. Since I'm still lazy to do the links section on the right I'm going to paste some of it here. Here's Fred's legion of fans-i who turned out to support him. Havent seen these guys in awhile, and boy are they looking hotttt! Kinda reminds me of..

The PUSSYCAT DOLLS!

Hmmmmm.. wait.. too many people, and PCD consist of only 6, so i need 3 more people in the band. Hmmm lets see...

Wa-la! SLIPKNOT!

Welllll.. slipknot might not be hottttt but they're the only band I can think of that has loads of people innit. Don't you guys think these guys shud start a band like slipknot too? Hehe!

Lastly..

Uncanny resemblance. Meet my buddies, Segamat's first all-family band; The Kaurs"

Obviously it's worth reading! I'm being featured in it! :P

posted by Josephine @ 9:07 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com