Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Tagged! I'm it!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Who tagged? Blake
When? A month ago
*Blows whistle*

1. 4 jobs I would stink at...

  • Housekeeping - hmm, most of you have seen my room.. :D
  • Dietician - unless you wanna gain weight.. THAT's an entirely different story! LOL!
  • Professional athlete - I'm no where near amateur athlete even!
  • Stuntwoman/skydiver - I'd die from the shock before I can even dream of succeeding!

2. 4 pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself...

  • Ms Sideways
  • Super Stummy
  • Ginx (Giga + Jinx)
  • Lady Sink-a-noodle (there's a hidden meaning here.. hehe)

3. 4 movies I could watch over & over again (without falling asleep)...

  • This is gonna sound really "kolot"... Mary Poppins
  • Sound of Music
  • LOTR - you're not the only LOTR lover Chic!
  • Forest Gump

4. 4 places I want to live in...

  • That's easy.. Paris
  • Rome
  • Japan
  • England (my answers all all so square! LOL)

5. 4 things I love to do during weekends...

  • Go back HOME
  • Laze around and do nothing
  • Sleep late
  • Drive around aimlessly and let time slip away

6. 4 things I can't live without...

  • Hmmm.. My laptop
  • Music
  • Anime
  • MONEY! Muahaha!

7. 4 alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed...

  • Vodka
  • Red wine
  • Tequilla
  • Shandy!! (Haha.. Lame-nyer)

8. 4 favourite food...

  • Home-cooked food
  • McD's nuggets, french fries and spicy chicken McDeluxe
  • Nasi lemak - that of one place in particular..
  • Is chocolate considered a type of food??

9. 4 places I would rather be at now...

  • No where.. I'm already here! HOME!
  • I definately would NOT wanna be in KL
  • I wouldn't mind being in Sabah
  • Hmm.. the kitchen.. I'm hungry!

10. 4 people I'm tagging...

  • Jivan - Hoping that she'll feel better soon and that everything will be back to normal in no time
  • Engmin - Needing her badly! Gossip sessions can't be conducted by only one person alone!!
  • Alan - Wondering if he has cooled down or is he still blowing smoke out of his nostrils
  • Chi Fei - My blog "sifu".. Muahaha! :D
posted by Josephine @ 2:16 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Damn the anime!!!!hehe..but very nicly done although I think you waste too much money on it and might as well do some charity and donate it to me. I mean I could use lots and lots money to fight my current depressed condition!!!!
    I shall change my blog too!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com