Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sensation: Slippery
Thursday, November 30, 2006
It comes again.. the second phase of the ovarian cycle.

Sensation: Slippery (X) - high probability of dry sensation tomorrow.

Beware! Woman on heat!

LOL!

Having mild migraine, palpitation and muscle weakness. Prolly coz I haven't been eating well since I came back from KL. Don't think it's caused by ovulation. Never had this problem before, during this period I mean. Maybe it's caused by stress? People keep assuring me that I won't fail, but I think I did, based on the fact that I answered my papers, not them. They're trying to be nice, trying to cheer me up, but honestly, it's not working.

So, I run away...

Lost in my own world of japanese animation and romance novels, I forget all my problems, I forget myself too.. I'd be so engrossed, I forget to eat, sleep, and sometimes forget to bathe. When I stop, my troubles start haunting me again. This is when I start blogging. Used to get the weight off my chest, but now, it hardly helps.

My friend told me to "explore" the body that God gave me coz the burst of flavour would be of a great deal of help. Lotsa girls find this taboo. Very hypocritical if you ask me. Sure, we don't like to talk about the stuff we do when no one is looking, but you don't exactly have to go "eww" and "urgh" and make all kinds of sounds to show you're disgusted by the very thought of it and totally deny the fact that you do it too coz I think every normal human being is driven by raging hormones once in a while and when that happens, you'd do things you don't realise you're doing.

In my case, I'm honest with my own species. I don't lie. I'm human, and I've a perfectly functional sex drive. Just coz I'm open about our "animal instincts", it doesn't mean I let myself loose around "walking testosterone factories". A friend of mine once said, that the quiet ones are those who are more experienced at "horse riding". I don't know how as to how far true that statement goes, but judging from most of the extroverts I hang out with and introverts I know, I guess there may be some truth to what she said.

Since I'm touching on the subject, I might as well state my disagreement with the termination of print of the Sunday Mail in which was carried out just because the newspaper printed articles on sex. I think that the more you hide stuff, the worse it becomes; especially if we're dealing with teenagers, rebellious at that age. Even for a majority of us adults, the more someone tells us NO, the more adamant we become at making that a YES. It's no wonder the country's rape cases are skyrocketing. It's like releasing a caged and starved tiger on a deer. Well, maybe that's not a very good example, but I hope I got my point across.

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna say for today. Headache's getting a lil better now. Gonna go bathe a lil longer than usual (hehe), read a lil then snore the whole night through!

Sayonara minasan! Hontoni hontoni arigato desune! Aishiteru! Jana!


-------------------------------------------------

It's been one year since I last started this blog.

Happy Anniversary http://geokhoon.blogspot.com!!!
posted by Josephine @ 6:32 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:27 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Next month around the 30th..Jo will be ovulating again...LOL!!! I like the quiet people with the excellente horse riding bit...hehe

     
  • At 3:25 am, Blogger Chi Fei said…

    Never estimate..hahaha..she might ovulate early or later...

    I still wondering what Jo's post is about....*thinking hard*..

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    wth lol! no need to think so much.. coz you know wat guys say.. there are only two times you wont understand women.. before marriage and after marriage! in other words.. never! haha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com