Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Singapore Trip Part II
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Shireen, Pam and I visited the Botanical Gardens, some museums, walked around city hall area, took pics with the Merlion, went into Esplanade (a.k.a the Durians), then at night, walked a lil around Orchard Road to see the decorations and stuff.. Too bad we didn't get to take any pictures when we were at Orchard Road.. Forgot to bring the camera :(

And bloody hell, it was freaking HOT!! (The weather I mean).. Till we had to use umbrellas to protect us from the terrible heat and awfully strong UV rays of the scorching sun!

Oh, and we ate Mos Burger for lunch! Muahaha!!

I LOVE MOS BURGER!!!!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 9:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Damn, I was so close yet so far. To think that I was in Sentosa Island and couldn't do anything because of the heavy rain saddens me now after looking at all the pictures!!!!
    Can I agree with you saying that you did put on weight so that I'm not the only one who feels misreable here..~devilish grin~

     
  • At 12:17 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    haha yeah, you can say i gained weight.. its true! no worries! ill lose when i get back to uni!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com