Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
New Year's Resolutions
Saturday, December 30, 2006
My New Year's Resolutions
  1. Lose weight and make sure I don't put the weight I lost back on/gain even more than lost
  2. Up my grades by a class and without having to worry about failing
  3. Spend less on anime or other unnessassary items/save money!!
  4. Be determined to go through whatever I start and finish it
  5. Find a more healthy way of relieving stress
  6. Clean up after myself (though I'm really not sure if this resolution will work out)
  7. Drive less recklessly and take more responsibilities for my actions
  8. Stay awake in class! (Awake as in alert and attentive.. and not daydreaming)

Wish me luck!! Hehe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

posted by Josephine @ 12:09 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com