Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Great People
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Chia Ling, thanks not only for being there for me during your IMU days, but also thanks for introducing me to some of the best bunch of people I've met in my entire life! :D


From left: Nadia, Ernest, Chia Ling, Vee Han, Sabena... I'll miss you guys loads! Do keep in touch yeah.. And you guys had better not forget me! OR ELSE... *evil laugh*
posted by Josephine @ 1:12 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    hey..so glad im on the list! haha..will see ya more in seremban!! and hopefully more movie adventures..

     
  • At 12:26 am, Blogger Chia Ling said…

    yo jo!
    i ll b here for another 7 months wat! fear not, i ll kacau u from time to time.wait YOU wil kacau me instead!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com