Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
One Down, Eleven More To Go...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Today marks the end of the first month of 2007.. Today is also a really special day coz it's Minying's 23rd Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINYING!!!!

Muaks!!!

And on the 29th was KOK HOAU's 22nd BIRTHDAY, so.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! (Can't "muaks" this one coz his gf will strangle me! Lol!)

Yesterday, on the way to the night market, Ernest mentioned about my new year's resolutions after I told him that Alan said I have elephant legs! Something about my weight.. Hmm..

Anyways, I was reviewing my post on my new year's resolutions and I realised that I haven't been keeping most of them! And it's only January! LOL!!

Let's see...
  1. Lose weight and make sure I don't put the weight I lost back on/gain even more than lost
    So far, so good... Hehe!

  2. Up my grades by a class and without having to worry about failing

  3. This one can't tell yet.. But I haven't really been studying much.. :(

  4. Spend less on anime or other unnessassary items/save money!!

  5. Hmm.. haven't bought any anime in a while but I did buy some unnessassary items like my Rain Concert Phone Strap which cost me RM30! So.. one resolution down the drain..


  6. Be determined to go through whatever I start and finish it

  7. This one can follow resolution no.3 down the drain too! Lol!

  8. Find a more healthy way of relieving stress

  9. Have yet to feel stressed out.. But I haven't touched a single drop of alcohol since Tian Yuh's birthday.. but that was social drinking so it doesn't count!

  10. Clean up after myself (though I'm really not sure if this resolution will work out)

  11. Hahaha! Definately did NOT work out!! Once a pig, always a pig.. lol!

  12. Drive less recklessly and take more responsibilities for my actions

  13. No new scratches or dents on my car so I guess I'm good... *Touch wood*

  14. Stay awake in class! (Awake as in alert and attentive.. and not daydreaming)

  15. Ahh... This one.. Well.. It's really hard to keep with Clinical Pharmacokinetics a.k.a the most BORING subject in the whole universe!!!
Hmm.. So that makes.. 4 outta 8.. 50% resolution kept! Hey, that's a passing mark in Bpharm! LOL! I'm doing swell! Haha!

-----------------------------------------------

Ernest and I finally mustered enough courage to eat "Chao Tau Fu" (smelly beancurd)yesterday!! But NEVER AGAIN am I gonna eat that weird fungus fermented protein substance they call food!!! *Puke*

posted by Josephine @ 6:48 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:32 am, Blogger Ernest said…

    after 2 days... u still thinking bout ur resolution no 1??? dun worry..i support u.. lets go for crabs on friday!!

     
  • At 1:00 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol you are making my no 1 resolution go down the drain la! and fri i baliking ler

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com